Washington & Los Angeles | US - Permanent & Freelance
We are currently looking for Runners for our offices in Washington DC and Los Angeles.
We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate individuals who are keen to join the fast-paced exciting world of
The core focus as a runner is to learn the basics, develop a great understanding of the company and begin your progression towards a career in TV production. This is an excellent opportunity to gain unprecedented exposure to the television production industry.
- Providing general assistance to our clients and employees
- Opening and closing of the building
Providing a first-class hospitality service across the building
- Ensure our building is kept clean and tidy and that communal areas are maintained to a high standard
- Basic DIY repairs
- Great communication and team skills
- Computer skills, good telephone manner
- Keen to learn new systems and all aspects of TV production
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks accordingly
- Passion, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative when problem-solving
- Able to maintain a sense of humor in a sometimes pressurized and stressful environment
- Ability to work unsocial hours (late evenings, early mornings, public holidays)
- Experience of working in a client service environment
The successful applicants will be offered a fixed-term contract on the successful completion of a ‘trial period’.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current salary/ remuneration expectations for this position.
Celebro Media is currently used by some of the world’s biggest broadcasters to make thousands of hours of content every week. We are unique in our approach to providing fully-automated spaces with robotic cameras and digital newsrooms, on a scale and with the industry experience, unmatched by our rivals. Current clients include Reuters, AP, BBC, Microsoft, Skype, Sky, ITV, and GSK.